What is the Sweet Adventures Blog Hop (SABH)?
- #SABH is a monthly dessert link-up and each month there is a new theme.
- The Adventure theme and hostess will be announced on this site, Twitter and Facebook on the 1st Monday of each month.
- The link-up will open for entries on the 3rd Monday of each month at 9am Australian Eastern Time (AEDT, Sydney Australia) and close that Friday evening.
- SABH is run by JJ from 84th & 3rd and multiple guest hostess. If you would like to host or have an idea for a theme please email JJ at hostess (at) sweetadventuresbloghop.com — you can view past hop themes and hostesses in the Adventure Archive list.
How it works…
This blog hop is open to anyone who blogs recipes.
- Simply create a sweet treat inspired by the monthly theme
- Post your recipe or recipes any time during the week of the hop
- Visit the hostess post and follow the instructions to add your post to the link-up
- Hop around to the other participants and share the love!
The hop is for new posts published on or after the link-up goes live each month, old posts will not be accepted. Blogs can link up more than one post during the week of the hop as long as each post is new and includes a sweet treat inspired by the theme.
Detailed Link-up Instructions:
The instructions below explain what to include, how to link up and how to get the hop to appear on your post. A shortened version of these instructions will appear in the hostess’s post each month. If you aren’t sure of something you can always leave the hostess a comment or drop her an email!
- Add a link to THE HOSTESS POST for the current month somewhere in your post: You can create a text link or add the blog hop badge to your post and link that.
* You will not be able to link up in the hop without the ‘backlink’ to the hostess post included in your post.
* Providing a link to this post means others can view the instructions and join in!
- Copy the Thumbnail Link Code: Click on the link in step two of the hostess post, copy the code then add it to the bottom of your post while in HTML/Text view.
* Adding the code will create the thumbnail link list on your post so people can hop from one entry to the next.
* This codes changes each month.
* REMEMBER – if you are on wordpress.com (not self hosted) the list will not show on your blog, please create a text link back to the hostess post so others can hop through the entries!
- Enter the Hop so you appear in the list: Click on the link in step three of the hostess post, on the entry screen add the link to your SABH Post (not your homepage!)
* The tool will look for a link to the hostess post on your post, as long as you added this in step one you’ll be fine.
* Your entry will be submitted when you click ‘crop’ on your photo.
Share the love
- Use the hashtag #SABH to tell the world about your SABH entry post.
- Follow us @SweetAdvBlogHop on Twitter and like Sweet Adventures Blog Hop on Facebook for new hop announcements and general deliciousness.
- Tell your blogging friends to join up or just pop over and take a look at all the entries – the more then merrier!